Power Dressing: Darey


Darey, the lover-boy and R&B pathfinder does not capture the heart of fans only through his music but also with his trail-blazing style…

Your style has moved from full corporate to hip smart-casual. What’s the idea?
The thing is to stay continuously creative with a variety of comfortable styles. My style evolves… 

What make is your sunglasses?
I’m wearing Porsche Design retro aviators at the moment… 

How long have you had this particular one?
A year or so… 

How often do you visit the barbershop to have a hair cut?
I try to visit weekly but sometimes get too caught up with other things and get my haircut delayed! 

What’s the essential element of a fab shirt?
A good fit period. Irrespective of one’s body type. Any style or colour…


What would you say about your pants?
Right now I’m wearing some Robin Jeans from Fusion but I also like a well tailored trouser that works well with my shoes… 

What works more for you – fabric or jeans?  
All depends on the need. I’m a sucker for both.

Do you care much about belts?
Yes I sure do. If you like it wear it. If it adds to your outfit even better! And if it’s simply to hold up those pants you’ve always wanted to wear and it’s the last size they had at the shop and you bought it even though it’s a size bigger, then great! 

What fashion accessories can’t you do without?
I believe in the soul of footwear. Whatever clothing you wear most times requires ‘those’ pair of shoes. Don’t you agree?

What’s unique about your wrist watches?
They tell the time to me MY way!!! All my watches have a strong unique story behind them. Made by people with purpose and vision. I wanna be like them… 

How much is your most expensive shoes and who made it?
My most expensive shoes? Wow…probably Billionaire boots from Fusion or Y-3 top line sneakers…costs range between £400 to $2000 and sometimes higher depending…. 

Summarise your fashion style?
Simple, Elegant, Stylish and most importantly Comfortable. Very important… 

How many times in a year do you wear native?
Very often. At least 2 months worth in a year…

Darey....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...